Write the code here
Write the code that you want to hide from your browser here
- The variable names must start with a letter or underscore.
- Write the comment to identify the script by using the double slash (//) at the beginning of the comment line.
- Anything you put inside stars doesn’t run while execution. So for comment-out any part of the script, you should write your script between starts like ->
/* Write the script here that you don’t want to run during execution*/
Write your script tag in a manner like:
- Open your target web-page and create a new folder here. Give this folder a proper name. For example, you have given it a name- ‘firstscript’ (Don’t put any quotes around the folder name while saving it.).
- Now create a file inside this folder, named as ‘js’, and save it.
- Write the code inside the HTML file named ‘mainfile.js’:
var myHeading = document.querySelector(‘h1’);