Are you a TV person or a phone person? You must be wondering why we are asking this question but let us tell you before presenting a complete list of top live streaming platforms, it is necessary to ask to know what you prefer to watch live content, broadcasts, webinars, and so on.
In this continuously evolving digital world, the doorway of live streaming platforms has turned people’s heads by offering numerous adjacent platforms as per their convenience and choice.
With these wide-ranging top live video streaming platforms, it has become easier for people to get access to all live matches, events, shows, and other streaming.
As we already know there are countless live video streaming platforms on the web among which users get confused about which one to download that best suits their choices and budget.
Seeing the increasing interest of people, businesses are also eagerly investing in the same Industry to gain maximum profit.
Talking about statistics, the streaming market revenue is forecasted to reach US$106.90 million in the year 2023. This revenue is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 12.66% between 2023 to 2027 having an estimated market volume of US$172.20 million in 2027.
So, after getting a little bit of details about live streaming platforms, don’t you want to know more about them? If you are running a business and or want to get yourself into one such as live streaming platforms, this guide is for you.
Have a look at top live streaming platforms that will provide you not only potential financial savings but a customized plans as well. Before that, let’s know something more about live streaming apps-
What is Live Streaming Platform?
If you are going for live streaming platform development, you must know what it is first. A live streaming platform enables users to watch free events, shows, informative webinars, live streams, and other content by paying a fixed charge monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
A lot of people considered these live streaming platforms as ‘streaming APKs’. These streaming platforms are compatible with multiple devices and operating systems.
With these platforms for live streaming, organizations, businesses, and individuals are able to share their presentations, live events, performances, and others with a fine range of online audiences.
The live video streaming platforms also provide an interactive and smooth experience to viewers via likes, comments, and sharing features.
There are also included additional features such as creating separate profiles for every user, multi-lingual support, a subscription model, generating a list of interests, personalized recommendations, and so on.
The quality and availability of the content on these live-streaming platforms may vary based on the different platforms and infrastructure.
Factors comprising bandwidth limitations, network stability, and technological advancements also play a vital role in ensuring provide users with an enjoyable and engaging experience.
How to Choose A Live Streaming Platform?
In today’s market, there is no scarcity of turn-key live video streaming platforms but choose one of the best has always been a tough decision for all of them. One must look out for some necessary points to consider while finding out the top platforms for live video streaming.
Decide based on the features and functionalities you want in live-streaming platforms. Here we have covered some considerable you must keep in mind when choosing the right platform, have a look-
- Video Hosting or Sharing
- Video Content Management
- Video Cloud Storage
- Broadcasting to Multiple Channels
- Live Broadcasting of Pre-Recorded Videos
- Adaptive Bitrate Streaming (ABR)
- Password-enabled Live Streaming Features
- Subscriptions or Advertising Monetization Model
- Compatible with Multiple Devices
- Streaming Data Insights and Supervision
- RTMP Streaming Compatibility
- Multimedia Editing and Integration
- Encoding Proficiency
- Web browser-based Live Streaming
- Affordable Pricing Plans
List of Best Live Streaming Platforms
Looking for the best live streaming platforms to watch enjoyable content or create an app to enter the same industry? Whatever it is, you can choose the best based on your short-term & long-term goals.
Still confused about whether you should go for common social live-streaming platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc., or more advanced or paid options?
Go for our below-curated list of best live-streaming platforms that will deliver the right content to your hungry audiences. Check out them-
The Restream platform was founded by Alexander Khuda and Andrew Surzhynskyi in 2015 with the purpose of helping streamers to get huge base audiences.
It is counted among the top platforms for live video streaming facilitating both audiences and content creators to get benefits. Here users can easily stream to multiple platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, etc. to widen their viewership and engagement potential.
Restream is considered a user-friendly and versatile live streaming platform that strengthens content creators to increase their reach and get engaged with an expansive audience via multi-platform capabilities. It also has multiple subscription plans to cater to the different needs of audiences.
Starting with the basic plan allows users to stream only one platform at a time, whereas standard & professional plans enable users to access advanced features and multiple platforms.
- Live streaming to multiple platforms.
- Customized RTMP settings to get more control.
- Plan & Schedule advanced live streams.
- Detailed analytics & viewer statistics.
- Multi-language support.
- Basic- free for everyone
- Standard- $16/month ($190 yearly)
- Professional- $41/month ($490 yearly)
2. IBM Cloud Video
IBM Cloud Video was previously known as Ustream that was announced in 2007, later it got acquired by IBM. It is popular as a scalable SaaS video streaming service for on-demand or live content.
It has a broad range of solutions for individuals and businesses to manage, broadcast, and monetize on-demand and live content. It allows users to create and deliver premium-quality video experiences across different platforms and devices.
With this one of the top live streaming platforms, content creators can broadcast conferences, live events, webinars, product launches, and so on in real-time. It also allows users to post, store, and share pre-recorded videos to view later while enabling on-demand video hosting.
The platform also supports both VOD playback (videos-on-demand) and live streaming on multiple platforms due to the broad accessibility for viewers.
- High-quality live streaming & on-demand video hosting.
- Customized player options.
- Security and access control measures.
- Supports other integrations and APIs.
- Real-time engagement with audiences.
- Start Trial- Test drive for 30 days.
- Silver Plan- $129/month
- Gold Plan- $649/month
- Platinum Plan- $1,299/month
Vimeo was introduced in November 2004 by Connected Ventures known as a parent firm of the humor-based website ‘CollegeHumor’. It is one of the best live video streaming app for Android and iOS allowing users to upload, share, and see videos.
The app comprises a number of features and subscription plans to fulfill all the needs of users. It provides a user-friendly interface and goes beyond only video sharing.
Businesses can look up to Vimeo app if they want to build a live streaming app. Because this app ensures accessibility across different multiple devices and OS. It also has some engaging options for users such as polls and QAs along with easy-to-use video management options.
- Video Upload & Sharing
- Video Organization & Management
- Customizable choices for video players
- Enhanced video privacy & security
- Robust search functions using categories, keywords, & tags.
- Starter Plan- $12 per seat/month
- Standard Plan- $20 per seat/month
- Advanced Plan- $65 per seat/month
- Enterprise Plan.
This platform was introduced in 2007 with the intention of simplifying the streaming technology and improvising it. Let us tell you, Wowza is a popular media server software company specializing in streaming technologies to deliver high-quality video & audio content over the web.
It also offers a media server software known as Wowza Streaming Engine allowing users to consume, transcode, observe, and share on-demand & live streaming content to different platforms and devices.
It also supports a wide variety of streaming protocols such as HTTP Live Streaming (HTTP-based protocols like HLS), Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH), Real-time Messaging protocol (RTMP), and so on. This is counted among the best live video streaming apps that offer services and products.
Wowza Streaming Cloud can also be used as a cloud-based streaming platform to ease the streaming process of streaming live events and on-demand videos.
If you are going to hire mobile app developers to build a live-streaming platform, you can go for Wowza as it has tools and APIs for developers to extend and customize the functionality of streaming apps.
- It supports ABS (Adaptive Bitrate Streaming) to adjust the video quality.
- Strong transcoding capabilities to convert on-demand or live video into varied bitrates & formats.
- Secure content streaming with DRM, encryption, & authentication.
- Digital video recording function to provide full control to users.
- Scalability & Redundancy.
- Pay As You Go- $25/month.
- One Month Streaming- $149/month.
Though there are available different top live video streaming platforms, Dacast is the best of all. It provides on-demand and live-streaming video hosting solutions with different features and services to broadcasters, businesses, content creators, and others.
With this platform, users can deliver and watch high-quality video content while continuing control over their streaming experience.
You will need the assistance of a leading custom software development company to build a live-streaming platform like Dacast as it has multiple advanced features and functions.
Some of its features comprise inclusive analytics and reporting tools, multiple payment gateways, 24*7 streaming, and so on. Users can gain details about engagement metrics, viewer behavior, and revenue performance to make informed and data-driven decisions.
- Uploading & storing pre-recorded videos for on-demand viewing.
- Video player customization & branding
- Security and access control with DRM, password protection, etc.
- Detailed analytics & reporting tools to gain insights.
- APIs to integrate the app with other platforms.
- Starter Pack- $39/month
- Event- $63/month
- Scale- $165/month
This is considered one of the best live-streaming platforms helping organizations and businesses by providing a set of services and tools to manage, share, and monetize their video content.
Brightcove was launched in the year 2004 by Jeremy Allaire and since then, it is delivering premium-quality video experiences to its users.
Several businesses have taken the help of top software development companies to build a similar solution, but it is not as easy as we think.
A platform like Brightcove offers a secure and scalable cloud-based infrastructure enabling users to upload, store, and manage all the video content professionally.
These kinds of live streaming platforms also enable multi-platform distribution facilitating organizations to make their audiences access different devices and platforms. It also supports video playback on mobile apps, websites, connected devices, social media platforms, etc. while making sure to deliver a consistent viewing experience to them.
- Video gallery toolset to create video experiences.
- Video security such as secure streams and RTMP.
- Wide-ranging video management capabilities to manage video content.
- Multi-platform video distribution.
- Detailed video analytics, metrics tracking, and reporting tools.
- Free 30-day Trial
- Starting- $199/month
Kaltura is the most famous video technology platform comprising a broad range of video solutions for viewers, businesses, media firms, and educational institutions. Founded in 2006, it offers a suite of services and tools that allow organizations to manage, share, publish, and monetize video content.
Being one of the best live streaming websites, it uploads large-sized video files to stream, recording screens, and creating video quizzes.
If you are looking for a reference for top platforms for live video streaming, end your search with Kaltura and speed up your idea by considering it.
Kaltura can interpret and support different file types in different browser environments. It is to make sure that all the students get access to all the media and tools to generate videos.
- High-quality video playback with ABS.
- Video uploading, editing, & management.
- Powerful analytics and reporting tools.
- Easy collaboration and social channel sharing.
- Seamless platform integrations.
- Free trial available
- Starting price- $19/month
The Panopto platform is known as a video recording and sharing platform launched in 2007 with the purpose of education. Mainly, the Panopto platform provides three services including video hosting, Screen casting, and classroom recording.
Contemplated one of the best live video streaming platforms, it is used as a video recording, managing, and distributing tool helping teachers and students to communicate clearly.
From presentations & webcast recordings to using different cameras while making digital notes, there are multiple features integrated with this platform. It uses smart algorithms to bundle video content so that it can be accessible anywhere even with a slow internet connection.
As Panopto is an education-specific app, it considers privacy as an important aspect. It facilitates educators with recording and sharing videos safely that can be viewed only by those who have access.
- Video Editing and Management.
- Integration with LMS (Learning Management Systems).
- Capturing & recording desktop screen.
- Advanced video search technology with OCR and speech recognition.
- Secure video hosting via user authentication & access control.
- Panopto Basic Plan- Free
- Panopto Pro (Business)- $14.99/month
- Panopto Pro (Education)- $14.99/month
8. YouTube Live
YouTube is a famous live-streaming platform was introduced on 14th February 2005 by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim. This video-sharing platform has brought a revolution in online content consumption and sharing.
Soon after its launch, it got famous at a fast pace allowing users to upload, watch, and share videos across multiple platforms and genres.
The platform is counted as the best live video streaming platform as it has a user-friendly interface and a wide content library to help users show their creativity.
With this, users can create their accounts or channels and are facilitated with subscriptions along with engagement with creators through likes, comments, and shares.
If you are also looking to develop a social media app including live streaming services, take YouTube into consideration to obtain a proficient solution.
- Easy video upload and sharing
- Engagement via comments & interactions
- Recommendation algorithm for a better experience
- Real-time user interactions via live streaming
- Efficient chat moderation tools
- Basic: Free-to-use
- Individual: $119.99 Annually
- Student: 1-month free trial and $6.99, £6.99 / CAD6.99 / AUD8.99 monthly
- Family: $11.99, £11.99 / CAD11.99 / AUD14.99 monthly
9. Facebook Live
Is there anyone who doesn’t know about this widely famous application? Of course, there can be none! Facebook was started in February 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, it is a virtual space where users can create profiles, and share updates, photos, & videos while connecting with their friends via multiple ways.
In simple words, Facebook enables users to create a wide network of people and stay engaged with them via a news feed including posts and uploads.
This platform has helped various businesses and organisations to reach a wide audience by broadcasting live events and shows.
Additionally, it supports the creation and management of pages, events, and groups providing areas for communities to manage and share data on particular genres.
Facebook includes benefits like a broad user base and extensive reach that have made it a significant platform for creating personal connections, content creation, social interactions, and online marketing & promotion.
- Networking opportunities worldwide.
- Easy broadcasting and sharing of live events.
- Advertising and pages for high revenue.
- Likes, comments & reactions for better engagement.
- Detailed user analytics and insights.
- Basic plan- Free
- Meta-verified subscription- $14.99/monthly on Android & iOS, $11.99/monthly on Web.
10. LinkedIn Live
This professional social networking platform was officially introduced on 5th May 2003 by Reid Hoffman that concentrates on uniting businesses, professionals, and all job seekers.
It provides a broad space for needy ones to showcase their expertise, skills, and accomplishments so that they can potential employees and clients.
It also provides live streaming services that enable businesses and organizations to broadcast their live shows, conferences, webinars, product launches, and so on.
It is an engaging and interactive way for those who want to share any insights, knowledge, or industry updates with their followers and connections.
It is one of the top live-streaming platforms due to its wide user base and reach worldwide. Also, it offers different opportunities for networking, alliance, and professional development. Users can join live broadcasts, speaker interaction, ask-question sessions, etc. to get knowledge.
- Smooth workflow from Content intake to distribution.
- Live streams to VOD auto-recording.
- Wide range of live streams and live concurrent viewers.
- High-quality live video streams.
- Huge engagement with professional audiences.
- Basic plan: Free
- LinkedIn Premium Career: $39.99/month.
- LinkedIn Premium Business: $59.99/month.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Core: $99.99/month.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced: $149.99/month.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced Plus: Custom.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Lite: $180/month.
- LinkedIn Recruiter: $835/month.
11. Twitter Live
Twitter is a famous social media platform allowing users to send and read short messages known as Tweets. This platform was created on March 21, 2006, by Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, Noah Glass, and Evan Williams. Then, got launched later in July. It has a text-based nature supporting live streaming via Twitter Live.
Twitter Live allows organizations and users to broadcast live video content such as real-time experiences, news, events, and discussion. It covers a wide range of topics comprising sports events, breaking news, conferences, concerts, and interviews.
Twitter Live has made this platform to get deemed one of the best platforms for live streaming due to higher real-time engagement and reach to global audiences. Users can also interact with the streamers via comments, asking questions, or liking or retweeting the broadcast or their tweets.
- Create and share live video tweets.
- Higher engagement via commenting.
- Broadcast replay, save, and highlights.
- Alerts and notifications for live streams or broadcasts.
- Live content discoverability via hashtags and trending topics.
- Basic Plan: Free
- Super Followers- $2.99, $4.99, or USD$9.99/month.
It is popularly known as a live stream platform that has its focus on video game live streaming, creative sports content, and esports competitions. Twitch got launched on June 6, 2011, by Justin Kan allowing users to live broadcast their gameplay, interact in real-time via chat, and create communities with common interests.
Users or viewers on Twitch can see live streams and get engaged in chat conversations with any streamer along with supporting their favorite creator via donations, subscriptions, and virtual currency named ‘Bits’. This is known as among the top apps for live streaming hosting professional leagues, tournaments, and championships across different games.
This platform has brought various opportunities for both upcoming and established Esports enthusiasts to show their skills and get a huge base of users. Currently, the platform has more than 100 million active users monthly including 9+ million streams.
If you are obtaining live streaming app development services, considering this platform will only bring benefits for you!
- Raiding and hosting channels for community engagement.
- Use of Bits to support streamers.
- Ad-free viewing via subscription.
- Option of saving broadcasts as VODs.
- Customizable emoticons for engagement.
- Basic plan: Free
- Additional Benefits: $4.99/Month
- Additional Levels of Support: $9.99 or $24.99/Month
This social media platform was launched in September 2016 in China allowing users to make short-length videos. This app also includes live streaming capabilities to increase user engagement. Here streamers can go live to interact with their followers or other users on the app and users can also interact with the streamers via the chat features by commenting or sending reactions or virtual gifts.
TikTok users can broadcast their live videos covering a broad range of topics such as comedy, music & dance performance, Q&A sessions, tutorials, and others via TikTok Live.
This is one of the top media and entertainment industry solutions providing an authentic and immediate way to increase interaction with the audiences.
Various brands and organizations have also got benefits such as great reach and higher engagement with the help of this app. Running promotional events, showcasing products, and collaborating with influencers are some of the other benefits to get with the apps for live video streaming.
If you are new to the market and looking for TikTok app development, you must get assistance from an experienced development firm.
- User-friendly and interactive video creation interface
- Collaboration with other users via duets
- Users can use different editing tools, effects, filters, & music.
- Easy interaction via TikTok Live & uploading pre-recorded videos.
- Replay live streams for better engagement.
Pricing- Free to use
Instagram was commenced on October 6, 2010, by Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom but now it has been acquired by Meta Inc. the “parent company of Facebook”.
This app is counted as the biggest social media platform worldwide for sharing photos & videos and sending messages. With time, the app has extended its features such as creating reels, putting stories, effects, filters, and so on.
Now, it also allows users to go live and interact with their followers in real time via comments. Instagrammers can also share their live videos on their feed.
Followers can get notified about joining the live stream of their favourite influencer by turning on the notifications.
Instagram Live has become a powerful tool for influencers, individuals, and ventures to get connected with their audiences in an interactive and realistic way.
Instagram Live helps to provide unique opportunities for social enthusiasts to showcase their talent, experiences, product launches, and so on. Alongside this, it helps them to know about the users’ reactions to the product at the same time.
You can also go for mobile application development services to get an app like Instagram in order to earn profit and popularity together.
- Broadcast live videos and share them later.
- Effects, filters, and editing tools.
- Instagram TV (IGTV) allows uploading long-time videos (60 minutes for verified accounts and 10 minutes for others).
- Comments, likes, & reactions on live streams.
- User accounts insights and analytics.
Pricing- Free to use
15. JW Player
JW Player was founded in 2005 by Jeroen Wijering to provide a suitable solution for hosting, supervising, and streaming video content along with live streaming. This platform is extensively used by content creators, businesses, and media organizations to provide better video experiences across different devices and platforms.
This platform provides support for popular streaming protocols like Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH), and HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) ensuring the content is swiftly delivered to the viewers. JW Players also has an interactive UI and easy-to-use embed plugins & codes for smooth integration with mobile apps, websites, and other platforms.
You can ask your chosen video streaming app development company to consider JW Player as this platform has outstanding features and functions that you can add to your solution. Some amazing features of JW Player are-
- It uses ABT (adaptive bitrate technology) and advanced video delivery options.
- Robust streaming capabilities and smooth playback.
- Video content editing and management.
- Video monetization
- Detailed analytics and reporting tools.
Pricing– Completely Free to use.
This comprehensive online streaming platform was launched in 2013 by Anshuman Das with live streaming capabilities for content creators and businesses. Muvi is an end-to-end solution for users to create and customize their own streaming platforms enabling them to promote it as per their specific requirements.
This platform has various tools for content consumption, transcoding, and delivery along with providing premium-quality live-streaming experiences.
It allows users to broadcast different content such as live events, concerts, webinars, conferences, and others in real-time.
Various top mobile app development companies consider Muvi’s features & functionality in order to deliver a proficient solution as this app includes an effective monetization model, multiple payment gateways, audience engagement features, analytics & reporting, and so on.
Succinctly, it is a robust platform to strengthen businesses and content creators to launch and manage live streaming services for viewers worldwide.
- Managing & organizing multi-media content.
- Video streaming across multiple devices and platforms.
- Flexible monetization models including pay-per-view, subscription, rentals, & ads.
- Custom branding for a better experience.
- Content security via built-in DRM (Digital Rights Management) solutions.
- Standard Plan- $399/Month
- Professional Plan- $1499/Month
- Enterprise Plan- $3900/Month
- Ultimate Plan- $8900/Month
Resi ensures users enjoy smooth live streaming services without getting affected by an unstable network connection. It provides support across various industries such as enterprises, education, events, sports, religious communities, and more. Resi is one of the top live streaming websites for capturing, managing, and delivering premium-quality live video broadcasts over the web.
If you are wishing to create a solution like Resi, you must get in touch with any of the top web development companies to have a flowing process. Also, you need to integrate effective features similar to Resi which are Q&A sessions, real-time chat, audience polling, robust content delivery network, etc.
Live streaming solutions by Resi have been valuable at times when there was limited or zero in-person presence such as COVID period. Resi allowed businesses to be continued with their audiences and distribute content even with physical constraints.
- Professional-grade video production capabilities.
- Use of adaptive streaming for different internet connection speeds.
- Scalable and reliable live streaming experiences via CDN.
- Streaming across multi-platforms.
- On-demand playback for recorded live streams.
- Live Streaming Platform: $139/Month
- Multi-site Platform: Custom.
StreamShark specializes in providing feature-rich professional live-streaming solutions crafted to enable high-quality live video streaming for organizations and businesses. It also allows users to live broadcast their webinars, events, conferences, etc. over the web to get a broad audience.
As a proficient platform, it also supports both real-time and on-demand broadcasts. This platform is able to deliver professional services including encoding & transcoding, event production, etc. helping clients in live streaming workflow optimization while providing high-definition video experiences.
It also applies multiple monetization ways so that users, businesses, and organizations can choose one according to their convenience. These multiple pricing plans have provided high revenue to this live-streaming platform.
- Record live streams with VOD and DVR.
- Multi-CDN to share video streams globally.
- Adaptive bitrate streaming to adjust the video quality.
- Customizable video player
- Analytical tools for viewership tracking.
- Standard Annual Live Streaming- $159/Month
- Standard Monthly Live Streaming- $199/Month
- Team Annual Live Streaming- $399/Month
- Team Monthly Live Streaming- $499/Month
- Business Annual Live Streaming- $799/Month
- Business Monthly Live Streaming- $999/Month
- Enterprise Solution- Custom Pricing
It is a web-based live streaming platform permitting users to produce and broadcast live streams professionally that was launched in 2018. The friendly interface of StreamYard helps users to distribute live content on different social media channels and websites.
This platform also allows users to invite guests to participate in their live streams remotely which makes it appropriate for panel discussions, interviews, virtual events, and webinars. StreamYard also sustains streaming to famous platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, LinkedIn, etc. It also makes technical elements of live streaming easier by managing the encoding and sharing of the video stream enabling users to concentrate on their content and audience engagement.
Further, StreamYard provides post-stream analytics for gaining insights into engagement and viewership metrics assisting content creators evaluate the live streams and making decisions accordingly. Overall, it is an accessible and versatile platform to strengthen users to create professional live streams.
- Add audience call-to-actions to live streams.
- Invite remote guests to participate in the live broadcast with limited 6 participants.
- Handle audience engagement with comment moderation.
- Stream access to different platforms.
- Brand broadcasts by setting up colors and uploading photos, videos, and GIFs.
- Basic Plan: Free
- Professional Plan: $39/Month
- Business Plan: Custom
20. StreamLabs OBS
StreamLabs was founded in the year 2014 and it is an Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)-based tool specifically invented for live streaming. This platform offers a complete and interactive UI to manage the process of generating and broadcasting live content across different platforms like YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, etc. OBS enables this platform to have additional integrations & features for a better streaming experience.
With this, content creators can organize and customize their live streams to make them available for both newbies and experienced ones. In case, you are considering developing an app like StreamLabs, you must estimate higher mobile app development cost as it includes multiple features & functions.
Some key features are audio & video sources management, scene creation, real-time overlays, widgets, alerts, and chat integration. All these features help creators to integrate professional-looking overlays including interactive elements and on-screen alerts for new subscribers, followers, and donations.
- Create and streamline multiple scenes at a time with different layouts.
- Real-time customizable overlays for professional-looking overlays.
- Built-in alerts & widgets for streamers.
- Support from third-party plugins and extensions.
- Customizable options to personalize stream layouts, graphics, and other aspects.
- Standard Plan: Free
- SteamPlus: $5.99/Month or $59/Annual.
Cincopa is a multimedia platform that was announced in the year 2006. It offers a wide range of solutions and services for businesses and individuals to engage them more with their targeted audiences. Be it any entertainment event, educational purpose, or corporate communication, this platform has all the necessary infrastructure and tools to deliver amazing live-streaming experiences.
Cincopa facilitates users to stream high-quality audio and video content efficiently to a large audience making sure the smooth playback across different platforms and devices. For monetizing live streams, it applies pay-per-view models.
Cincopa strengthens organizations and content creators with the help of its user-friendly interface and smooth performance to connect, draw, and attract their audiences differently.
- Email and marketing automation integration.
- Hosting, importing, and posting videos.
- Direct sharing of videos to social media channels.
- VAST tag support for monetizing ads.
- Robust analytic tools for viewer tracking & heatmaps.
- Basic plan: Free
- Cincopa Plus: $25/Month
- Cincopa Corporate: $99/Month
- Cincopa Enterprise: $350/Month
- Custom Enterprise: Starting at $249/Month.
Dailymotion is the second largest live-streaming platform launched in 2005. It is known as the biggest competitor of YouTube. Businesses that are looking to get on-demand app development services must look at this platform to know about its functions and features. Here users can simply create videos and live streams up to size 4 GB and the maximum duration should be 60 minutes.
Whether it is music concerts, sports events, gaming sessions, or educational seminars, this platform provides viewers and creators to connect in real-time interactions. On this platform, viewers can choose among a wide selection of live streams, join in the live chat sessions, and stay engaged with their favorite creators.
This platform emphasized fostering an interactive and dynamic online community to make users connected and engaged in real-time to share their experiences.
- Multi-platform video publishing.
- Live stream workflow from content ingestion to sharing worldwide.
- Live to Video-on-demand auto-recording.
- Video download and source replacement.
- Unlimited live streams & synchronized viewers.
- Completely free
- The basic plan starts at 6000 Annually.
This live social network was initiated by Adi Sideman on 12th September 2011. It has gained prominence and fame in recent years by providing a dynamic space for users to broadcast live sessions to a global audience. YouNow encourages content creators to display their skills, be it dancing, singing, gaming, or interacting with their followers via live chat.
Here viewers can also connect with streamers via commenting, reacting, or sending virtual gifts. This app has a vibrant and broad community to search for new talent, support talented streamers, and create connections. This platform has no ads and provides 24/7 live moderation to help users to be safe on the social network.
YouNow also offers a broad range of categories such as vlogging, music performances, comedy, and so on. Users can generate their own channels and start live streaming & broadcasting from their devices, be it a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Upload and share videos and live streams.
- Likes, comments, and shares for better social interaction.
- Virtual gifting system to buy virtual goods.
- Live stream & broadcast moderation for safe streaming.
- Replays and highlights of live streams.
Why We Are the Perfect Partner for Live-Streaming App Development?
Hiring a top live-streaming app development company like SemiDot Infotech will provide you with great assistance from an expert team of mobile app developers and designers. It also provides several benefits such as customization and innovation as well as tailoring the solutions to meet your specific guidelines and demands.
We have over a decade of experience in the same industry and to date, we have developed various proficient live streaming platforms like IRL, Stitcher, Manycam, etc. that are currently ruling the market. We consider delivering solutions that can work closely with the client’s vision by incorporating unique features, appealing UI, and branding elements.
We follow Agile methodology when it comes to the mobile app development process to keep it flawless, transparent, and smooth. Our top apps including Superlive, RingCentral, ClickMeeting, etc. are a symbol of our hard work and dedication that are paying off well.
If you are also looking for on-demand app development services to provide live-streaming facilities to worldwide audiences, look nowhere else and contact us to get further assistance!
We hope that you have got a proper understanding of the best live-streaming platforms in 2023 from the above article. We have started well by mentioning the benefits provided by these top live video streaming platforms to organizations, content creators, and individuals. These live-streaming platforms are free and easy to use to boost user engagement, make money, or stay connected with your viewers.
Real-time experience and distribution worldwide are also some significant advantages of using these live streaming platforms. It is to be noted that the use of these platforms will also get increased in the future.
Generating high revenue, collaborating with famous personalities, and getting a larger audience base will be the impetus for businesses. Various businesses are showing interest in entering this industry as these on-demand live-streaming services have opened up a completely new world for the creators leaving the conventional ways behind.
To get any kind of assistance regarding video streaming app development services, you can contact SemiDot Infotech as we have a lot to offer you including specialized expertise, technical competence, customization, ongoing support, and cost efficiency.
Below we have provided some related questions and answers to live streaming platforms that will solve all your queries, have a look-
- What are the most popular live-streaming platforms?
Restream, IBM Cloud Video, Vimeo, Wowza, Dacast, etc. are some most popular live streaming platforms integrating outstanding features and functions for users. These all allow creators to broadcast the videos live to get higher engagement in real-time.
- Which platform is best for live streaming?
Restream is the best live streaming platform that simultaneously provides multi-platform support and versatility. Users can broadcast their live stream and content across various platforms like Facebook, YouTube, etc. It happens to be an efficient and convenient choice for content creators who want to grow.
- How can I develop a live video stream app and website?
Creating a live video streaming app and website requires a lot of experience and technical expertise in app and web development, server infrastructure, and the latest technologies. Steps to live stream the app and website development process can be followed:
1. Define your project requirements.
2. UI/UX designing.
3. Select the right technology stack.
4. Develop the front-end & backend with other functionalities.
5. Perform testing procedures.
6. Deploy on the chosen platform.
- How much does it cost to make a live-streaming app?
The live streaming app development cost will range from $25,000 to $40,000 integrating basic features and functionalities. Though this estimated cost may vary depending on the aspects such as the app’s complexity, compatibility, features, development process, and many more.
- How much does it cost to make a live-streaming website?
The cost of developing a live-streaming website would be between $10,000 to $30,000. This projected cost can go higher or lower based on some factors including website design requirements, development time, features, and occurred complexities.
- What are the monetization models for live-streaming apps or platforms?
There are various monetization strategies to apply for live-streaming apps or platforms. These include app subscriptions, virtual gifting, donations & tipping, advertising, sponsorship, influencer marketing, and pay-per-view. There can be some others as well, but it depends on the businesses what they want to apply.
- Where can I watch live streaming for free?
You can watch free live streaming on apps comprising Facebook Live, TikTok Live, YouTube Live, Instagram Live, Twitter Live, and many more. There are no charges on these platforms, you just need to register and then, you can access any live stream or other video content.